View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #8
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
iTunes dropped its DRM requirements a long time ago. If you bought stuff during the DRM era, you can pay a few extra cents per song and convert it to DRM-free.
It appears to me that this feature has been phased out. I was just looking for it last week, when I realized that one of my .m4p files had been corrupted, and I thought it would be quicker and easier to upgrade than to restore from backup. I looked for about 10 minutes, but couldn't find the link.

Unless you know where to find it?
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote