View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I added this thread to the "simple debricking" first post (top of the "References" section). The full title plus URL did not fit one line, so I gave it a shorter description: "USB debricking for noobs (K3)".

I tried to bump your Karma to 2600 (for a useful contribution) but I missed 100. I will add that as soon as MR will let me.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote