View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #12
RobynsVeil
RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RobynsVeil can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpitan View Post
I don't like people who is going on forum and ask: I looking for a software but free!
When you go to supermarket food is not free; neither if you want gas-oil or else.
But I don't like to pay for programs that I had never used. It's why I love open source, because generally you can try and if it good, you can give what you want. Experience demonstrate that often you pay more if you give what you decide than when you had to buy something. Maybe supermarkets should try!!!!
Quoted for agreement.

Many 'consumer-type' people - accustomed to 'pay-for' software, with all the expectations being a customer entails - really don't get OSS... there needs to be like a OSS-etiquette page on every forum like this supporting OS software.
RobynsVeil is offline   Reply With Quote