View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Not doing a good job keeping my place

Let's say I sit down to read, and start at page 153 and reach 194. Sometiemes, the next time I pick up my nook (simple touch), it's back on page 153. More than somtimes even. I bet half the time. Does anyone else have this happen? Do you know if there's a solution? It's like someone took a bookmark out of my book or something. Irritating.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote