View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 04:27 AM   #10
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by derangedhermit View Post
No, I haven't completed them in the sense I would post them somewhere. I got them to a point where I enjoyed using them, to varying degrees, and have let it lapse for a couple months.
I am sorry to hear that you have not completed the fonts to the point where you would be happy to post them but look forward to seeing them when you are ready to do so. I hope to do similar projects myself when I retire in a couple of years and hopefully will have the time (my wife has plans!).

For interest there is a similar thread I found

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139479

where a font based on Nimbus is being produced. I would be interested in your comments on what has been produced so far.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote