View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
In the same vein, the busybox binary bundled in the usbnet hack has the httpd applet built-in.
Ah! Thanks NiLuJe.

Not to hijack the thread but it is the second time I get fooled by the busybox help output:
Code:
[root@kindle bin]# busybox
BusyBox v1.7.2 (2011-02-05 18:52:13 PST) multi-call binary
Copyright (C) 1998-2006 *Erik Andersen, Rob Landley, and others.
Licensed under GPLv2. *See source distribution for full notice.

Usage: busybox [function] [arguments]...
   or: [function] [arguments]...

BusyBox is a multi-call binary that combines many common Unix
        utilities into a single executable.  Most people will create a
        link to busybox for each function they wish to use and BusyBox
        will act like whatever it was invoked as!

Currently defined functions:
        [, [[, addgroup, adduser, adjtimex, ash, awk, basename, bunzip2, bzcat, cat,
        chgrp, chmod, chown, chpasswd, chroot, clear, cmp, cp, crond, crontab, cut,
        date, dd, delgroup, deluser, df, dirname, dmesg, du, echo, env, expr, false,
        fbset, fdisk, fgrep, find, freeramdisk, getty, grep, gunzip, gzip, head, hexdump,
        hostname, hwclock, id, ifconfig, ifdown, ifup, install, ip, kill, killall,
        klogd, less, ln, logger, login, logname, losetup, ls, makedevs, md5sum, mkdir,
        mkfifo, mknod, mktemp, more, mv, nc, netstat, nice, nslookup, passwd, pidof,
        ping, pipe_progress, pivot_root, printf, pwd, rdate, readlink, realpath, renice,
        reset, rm, rmdir, route, run-parts, sed, seq, sh, sleep, sort, start-stop-daemon,
        stat, strings, stty, su, sync, tail, tar, tee, telnet, test, time, touch,
        tr, traceroute, true, tty, udhcpc, uname, uniq, unzip, uptime, usleep, vi,
        wc, wget, which, who, whoami, xargs, yes, zcat
The first time I was looking for a telnetd and now I was not looking for a httpd, while both are supported! I wonder what else?

Last edited by PoP; 03-18-2011 at 11:38 PM. Reason: correct typos
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote