Thread: Firmware Update Kindelabra: Kindle Collection Manager
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #73
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
So far, the program is working well with Ubuntu 10.04, but I'm getting a few books that jump out of their collections once I restart my Kindle. These "orphans" are non-DRM'd books from various collections - some are personal documents, some are ebooks. It makes my OCD kick up a fuss. Otherwise, it's a nice little program.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote