View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Nonsense. Amazon's terms of service are clearly defined in your account agreement. No one is pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.
Agreed (about Amazon). B&N however, have nothing to say in their terms about anything one might do after buying their ebooks. Feel free to correct me in this respect. I write this with the understanding that we are talking solely about the terms as defined by the seller when I purchase the book (of course, this includes any terms listed anywhere else on their website - I'm being overly generous of course, since B&N actually doesn't show you any terms at the point of sale).
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote