View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Help with Sue Grafton series

I recently got most of the Kinsey Millhone series from Fictionwise during a 100% rebate sale. I have read and enjoyed these on paper and the sale was too good to pass up. However, it bothers me that the series is incomplete. It goes up to 'U is for Undertow' in paper right now, and of the books in print, here were my results with the ebooks:

P is for Peril was not for sale at Fictionwise but I got it from the library
J was not available at the time of the sale but is now
L, M, N and O are not available at all

I checked Kobo and Books on Board as well. No L-O. I don't get it. It's not like they started digitizing them at the beginning of the series and simply haven't finished them all yet because books which come later in the series are available. So what's the problem? Anyone know where I can get the missing volumes?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote