View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #12
renehasekamp
renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I use an Eee pad Transformer TF101 and a Nexus 7.
I want to add my recent discovery to this recent thread. I saw it yesterday for the first time, so things may still become worse or better:
I see a very small vertical line on the lower part of the index pages. It also crosses the page number of the index page.
But the strange thing is that I don't see it at all on book pages, not even through illustrations and not through the page numbers.
Any ideas about this?
renehasekamp is offline   Reply With Quote