View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:01 AM   #31
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
The tools available to convert to MobiPocket format are, with the greatest respect, just as good as those available to convert to LRF format.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
No, they're not even close, but lets put that aside, since I'm obviously biased
Well, I'm interested, even if you're biased. (Even though I don't think I have anything that reads MobiPocket at the moment--I tried it on my Clie a while back and decided I liked eReader better and I'd just do my own conversions with their markup language.)

And what makes Calibre better than Stanza? (Which, umm. Might be better suited to its own thread, but it came up here.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote