View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #38
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have a 650 and I am waiting for the next Sony. If it has a front light, I will be seriously considering getting one. I just hope they stay with IR touch so we won't have another layer on top of the screen

I've see the Kindle PW with the light down as low as it goes and I was not impressed by how dark it was. The T2 has a better looking screen without front lighting.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote