View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:27 AM   #41
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yep, have to agree with David Dalglish. Also in the same genre worth reading is Daniel Arneson.

In mystery/thriller I look forward to Linda Prather's novels, she has a new Catherine Mans' novel coming out in a couple of months.

For romances - the sweet romance variety, not smut, I love reading Donna Fasano book. She used to write for Harlequin under the name of Donna Clayton.

Karen Rose and Karin Slaughter are high up on my fav author list too.
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote