View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Amazon is probably going to get you in front of the largest audience, but there is also...

Smashwords
iBooks
Kobo
B&N PubIt
Lulu

So this is a good list, here is my recommendation. Get your book on Smashwords, and use them to get in to every store and library the offer EXCEPT Amazon and Barns and Noble. Setup accounts directly with Amazon and B&N and publish directly to them. In addition set up an account with Amazon Create Space to make a paper back version of your book. Optionally, use there extended package ($25 Ithink) to make it available in retail stores.

I would recommend you skip Lulu completely. They do not compete well on price. (by price, I mean the price you can charge, not your cut).
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote