View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
Neek
Neek began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
PRS-T1 Wifi Issue, Should I just go exchange this?

HELLO HELLO! i am new to these forums, figured it would be a great place to post my issue for some awesome help! i had the prs-350, just upgraded (well i dont know yet) to the prs-t1! cool stuff, yes, i do reviews on e-readers. mine however, refused to connect to ANY wifi. i am very good with computers, sell computers for a living, build my own, do networking. here is the situation: my network is WPA/WPA2 PSK secured, upon discovering the network, i put in the password as it requests, and it just sits there saying connecting...after a couple minutes of doing this, it lets me know that it, out of the kindness of its technological heart, has remembered the network for me. THANK YOU! man, remembering a network is SO much more important than connecting to it so, i then manually put in my network info, named it the same name, same security, typed in the same (CORRECT) password, and it does the SAME thing...i also tried connecting to free public wifi here, and same crap where it just says connecting, then remembers the network. So any of you had this hiccup and get past it? or is mine just plainly defective and i should exchange it for a new one? is there soemthing special i have to do? i dont think there should be, i dont know. let me know! THANKS!
Neek is offline   Reply With Quote