View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #30
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I think the Moderation team needs to rethink this. There's some major overreaction here.

A simple disclaimer as the first line of the posting should give those who are bothered by the affiliate program more than enough information to bypass those postings.
I agree. It's going to devalue the deals forum considerably.
I'd think a disclosure/disclaimer and non-obfuscation should be enough to satisfy those who object to someone getting credit for a referral, but if it came down to it, compared to this new policy, I'd prefer referral links just be banned entirely.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote