View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I have plugged my Kobo into a computer with Calibre running or started Calibre after the reader is plugged into computer. Checked connect on Kobo screen. Calibre will show books on device (e-reader) and Storage Card A. Select books I want transfered to e-reader by shift left clicking on Calibre list of books on Device or on Storage Card A. I then right click on selected books, causing Calibre pop up menu to show, "Add books to library" that I select. I have transfered from 1 to 2000 books at once this way without problems. Better to transfer fewer books at a time to reader making it easier to find books causing problems on reader.

I also have archived file of all books as down loaded from Internet before transfered into Calibre file system.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote