View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #20
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Found the Kindle and Kobo Glo in Bic Camera today. Not next to each other unfortunately so it was impossible to make a direct comparison. I don't know why anyone would buy it online and wait until January 2013 when they can pick it up right away.
Thanks thanks so much for the confirmation and pictures!! I hope there will still be stock when I arrive in the following week..
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote