View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:02 AM   #4
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
This really IS weird, because I was doing some comparison shopping over the weekend, too, and I get entirely different prices from what you're reporting.

At Kobo, I'm showing $11.79 for the Anne-Maire MacDonald book. Amazon.com shows $6.89 for the Kindle version of the first book.

It's strange, too, because I checked out the three books I had posted to my wish list in the Sony store - priced at $12.99, $12.60 and $12.55 at Sony, up from the prices listed before April 1st. At Kobo, the same books were uniformly $9.29 each. (A 4th book priced at $12.99 at Sony isn't listed at Kobo.)

I was wondering if Kobo simply hasn't yet raised their prices, due to the Easter holiday.

Curiouser and curiouser....
Cheers,
Bev
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote