View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Public library books for Mac users not using Sony software?

I thought I could not download public library books because I am a Mac user, but my public library has a small selection of Overdrive titles, I was browsing them and there is software available for Mac OS. Does that mean I can download these library books and somehow get them onto my reader via Calibre? Or is there a reason the Sony software (which does not have a Mac version) has to be there too?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote