View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #19
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Thanks, Kovid. A very good idea. I'm not sure about the 1913 Webster's, though. I looked at it and it's in TXT format which just means a whole lot more work and for a document that's huge (the TXT file was 45 Mb, I think). It looks like it will require an enormous amount of work to convert decently. I'll need to have a few more cups of coffee before I agree to do that.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote