View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #23
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
As a member of your company ask yourself what you're doing to resolve the issues the people who pay your salary(the consumers) are having. The people roadblocking you may sign the checks, but they don't pay your salary. Become better at what you do and find a way through.
If it's an issue that falls within my domain, I will attempt to reproduce the issue, pass on the details to the devs to get it fixed and then verify that the issue is fixed. I have done this on a few occasions with issues found by users on here.

I'm not asking we should be spared anything, it was more that constant snide remarks, moreso when it's on a thread that has nothing to do with the remark being made, are not helping anyone, and might cause those who try to help - not specifically those working for Kobo, a lot of other users on here are very knowledgeable - to decide to stop helping out, which would be to the detriment of everyone.

Last edited by Sharkus; 01-15-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote