View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #14998
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Rereading C. J. Cherryh's Foreigner. This is the first book in a series I have enjoyed very much over the years. Sadly, there are several books in the series that are not available as eBooks. They are available as Audible books, however, so I may well use those to bridge up to the ones that are available as eBooks. If my interest holds, which I expect it to.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote