View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #20
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
Amazon

I urge people that do not own Kindles to write a friendly email to Amazon. I wrote Amazon a few days ago and asked them to pass the email to the Kindle group. I received a nice but probably canned response but still nice reply. They may never open up the ebook purchasing to other users but if enough people write to them they may start to think about it. Whatever the profits are with a Kindle sale the sale of ebooks may be the better revenue stream. If they are using the old model give away the razor to sell the blades or printer to sell the ink then they should eventually be interested in offering ebooks to other eReaders. The volume alone may eventually justify the change in policy.
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote