View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Dum question....can I delete the coverted epub, return to the Original epub fix the cover & modify it with the above plugin or will that really mess things up?
I'm not sure if Calibre kept a copy of the original epub, but if you've still got it lying around I guess there's nothing to stop you adding that as a new format to the current book in Calibre and then running the Modify ePub plugin to add the right cover.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote