View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 03:37 AM   #53
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Unhappy It's a joke, really.

I think the "casting" says more about Cruise's somewhat confused perception of himself than it does about anything else !
Or do I mean over-inflated ego and...ditto... ?

Yes, that's the one.

He clearly sees nothing strange about trying to play a very large, charismatic one-man army - it would take a very good small actor indeed to pull off such a stunt, and that he ain't, victuaria has it right I think. Mind you, he may have money in the project don't forget, which could skew the whole situation.
Actually, I think Richard Grere would be better, certainly in the acting stakes - but still not the biz, and too old, as is Cruise.

Course, Polyfilla shares will go up ..............

Perhaps Cruise simply hasn't read the books - which doesn't exactly say a lot for what the scriptwriters have come up with to "tempt" him.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote