View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #34
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
On screen keyboard is disabled. To refresh screen press and hold the Keyboard button then press the Back button.

Like I said the Picture Viewer is flaky. I suspect they will improve it with FW updates.
Too bad.

I don't expect it will ever be fixed—it has always been 'flaky', and it has never even risen to the level of being a documented feature. Now even its limited functionality has been crippled, at least for K4.

Of course you can send the image .zip to the send-to-kindle address and convert to .azw, then any Kindle or KApp can view it (and some apps will even be able to zoom/pan). Or put them in a PDF if you want to pan/zoom larger images. That's the 'official' image viewing feature.

It will be interesting to see how Kindle Touch deals with this, and also with PDF viewing: will double-tap zoom in/out, will drag pan?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote