View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #77
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Is there an electronic copy I can buy legally? No.

If it is impossible to purchase the ebook, then downloading it illegally could pnotossibly deprive the author or publisher of any money.

So long as there is no legitimate ebook of HP, the economic argument is moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Here's a question you should ask yourself before you download a pirated book...

"If I was in a restaurant, and I saw J.K. Rowling sitting there with a five dollar bill sticking out of her pocket, would I sneak over behind her, and steal the money out of her pocket simply beacuse she is a millionaire?

If the answer is no, (And I suspect for most people that haven't done actual jail time it is) then you cant download the book becasue ... IT IS THE EXACT SAME THING!