View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #18
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
An amazing price. Almost too good (did you notice that they are selling the 505 for *more* than that?). They say they will ship it to Spain for 240.59E. Available in 1-3 weeks (if i understand correctly, my French isn't so good).

I should just buy it (although I don't like silver either). It looks like some sort of mistake.

Oh, and there is no Amazon.es. They sell all their "Spanish" books out of the US.
Well, try it. They do not charge your card as long as it isn't shipped, so there is no risk involved I'd say. I hope it works. And yes, your french was good (I am french but I live in D-land): it should ship in 1 to 3 weeks.

Last edited by aceflor; 10-12-2009 at 12:20 PM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote