View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:37 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
I can agree about MP3 player but what about SD card slot. Why they removed it??
Presumably for "market differentiation" - to make a clear difference between the PRS-300 being an "entry level" device, and the PRS-600 an "advanced" device. That type of thing is very common.

If you want a 5" device with a card slot, you might consider the CyBook Opus, or the Hanlin V5, as alternatives.

Having said that, I haven't used the card slot on any of my eBook Readers - I always find the internal memory to be entirely sufficient.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote