Thread: Kobo Daily Deal
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #26
LibraryCin
Connoisseur
LibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
Thank you - if it was there before I couldn't see it either. I wouldn't have looked again without your post. But why am I thanking you? I already have more books than I can ever read as it is.
LOL! Sorry... kind of! I have to admit I feel a bit the same way. I'm trying to stick to books I already have on my tbr, but we'll see how long that lasts!

It looks like this week, that spot where they were posting the link to Deal of the Day is taken up with a link to Boxing Week sales (unless it's changed back today? I haven't looked yet). I imagine it will go back to Deal of the Day shortly.
LibraryCin is offline   Reply With Quote