View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 01:49 AM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
Someone over at XDA has most all Google Apps working without root, just by sideloading.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485004

Blossom, will be interested to hear your thoughts on the Poetic case. Mine should be here monday with my HDX so I will wait on any other covers.
Oh It's a really nice case! Doesn't feel cheap at all! I really like it! Soft inside and front is magnetic so it has the auto sleep function.
It's much lighter than the official case which is a huge plus and it has the cut out for the speakers!

Well worth the $3 I paid for it. I did get free shipping on mine did you?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote