View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #37
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I think geekmaster is totally right here, it does state they are working and a Kindle with a broken screen is clearly not working. Also, the fact that he states "sold for parts but you do whatever you want with them" seems more a disclaimer that they are selling them as not fully functional demo models.

Besides, isn't $99 a pretty high price just for 'parts'?

I'd want a refund, you took a risk but, but your risk is that it's a bit shabby, and while it works ok in demo mode, you brick the thing trying to turn it into a fully working Kindle. Not that you end up buying something that simply doesn't work.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote