Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #86
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvReadin View Post
There is a saying that everyone has a book in them - some, however, should leave it there!
Ha! I've recently used that very line in the book I'm writing (well, a paraphrased version of it). Nothing on this earth is original etc. etc.

One of the worst I have read recently was The Main Chance by Colin Forbes. I was appalled by the terrible writing and awful and irritating characterisation, and in only about the 3rd or 4th time in my life, stopped reading (long) before the end. I could hardly believe this was the work of an established author.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote