View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 06:18 AM   #1
steboni
steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
yellow light blinking and nothing more

Hi all,
I'm a new owner of this e-book reader, but I think I'v made an error trying to do the rooting process.. with rupor Minimal root package.. please help me.
First of all I've tired to upgrade the reader with sony package. It said that it's already upgraded (1.0.04 ).
Then I dowloaded the zip file, extracted on my laptop with win7 64 and started the bat file, with the reader still connected to the usb in tranfer mode.
The dos windows says CRC error on transferring the first and the second APK files, then I stop the upgrade, shutdown the reader ... and that's all.
Yellow led blinking .. no way to recover it (as far as I know... but I hope someone could tell me different things).
I' ve tried to put it in recovery mode but there 's no Reader.. screen, no way to communicate with the reader..I've tried to use SD recovery but I can't reach first step...

tell me something, please.. thanks in advance

Steboni
steboni is offline   Reply With Quote