View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I don't like reading on my iPhone because the screen is too small unless I have to. That's why I got the 350 so I could have a smaller reader to throw in my purse easily for when I'm out and about. On the other hand, the iPad is a little too big for me, and I was hoping they'd improve the screen resolution on the iPad 2 to make it more attractive to me. So did you get rid of your 950 and recently acquire the iPad?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote