View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #35395
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
so tomorrow I can watch Death in Paradise (cozy mystery set in the Carribean)
Yes, an excellent programme I was rally pleased to see it back for another series last week. And Only Connect tonight, one of my favourite quiz shows.

Right — I'm off to get dinner*. (That is, my main meal of the day, which in my case is around 6.30pm).

*In England, dinner can be eaten at almost any time from noon to 9pm, depending on who you ask!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote