View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIris View Post
From what I have read about Oberon, I am sure that the wait will be worth it. It is supposed to be delivered on Wednesday. Needless to say, my "naked" Kindle is not allowed to leave the house so I'm looking forward to having the protection of a cover.

The M-Edge covers look very nice, too, and seem to be quite popular with the folks here - I think you made a wise decision, and still get to put food on the table, unlike me with my costly (self-indulgent ) Oberon cover!

Holly
OakIris. The Oberoncover is really worth waiting for. I'm travelling and walking all day with it; hanging on one arm in the Parisian subway with the cover folded backwards--the elastic on one finger and the thumb available for turning pages. Also I've got a good hold on the cover because of the pattern; the wild roses. So far nobody in the subway made an admiring remark at me reading Jane Eyre digitally with such a nice cover. A bit disappointing, but I keep flashing the Kindle around.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote