View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Question About Series' Brackets

Hi.

Sometimes, I have books within a series that I don't have to have in numerical order. For example, under the tag "Fantasy," I have a series titled "Five Hundred Kingdoms" for Mercedes Lackey's books. I told Calibre not to number the series, so each is listed as "Five Hundred Kingdoms [1]."

Am I missing a button somewhere to not have the [1] at all - or any brackets? The books are in the series because they are all set in the same ... universe (for lack of a better descriptor) but they can be read as stand-alone books. In other words, I don't need the brackets or numbers.

Thanks for the help.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote