View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
Mikey1969
Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I kind of have a different way on how I want to sort. 'Author' would always be a fallback, but I have a bunch of True Crime that I want to tag "True Crime", so that I can sort those that way by default, as well as "Horror" by default, having my "Horror" tag not include Stephen King, who I would just sort by author.

Does that make sense? Or does it seem hopelessly insane? :-)

Sounds like CoolReader might sort well, and I so far like all the options, I just have to set up a hot zone or whatever they call them so that I can make the menu appear, as the SimpleTouch has no generic buttons that would be used to automatically make a menu appear.

Thanks for the response...
Mikey1969 is offline   Reply With Quote