View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #27803
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I agree to missing the good side of Jon. (as well as occasionally being scared by his other side). How does one host or create a forum -- and is there a cost? I wonder if some subset of us could chat on a FOR (Friends of Recluse) chat list. Not as a subset of MR; I mean a whole other place. I don't know how they are started or run, but somebody here might have ideas?
Create a Google Group. It functions as a mailing list with a web based interface, so people can read and reply in email or with a browser.

I created and administer two such groups. Mine are invitational and moderated, and do not appear in the public groups listing. You can set one up, give the URL, and folks who want to join can request admittance in email.

See https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!overview for information.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote