View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #27801
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
It is not. It was a permanent ban, by a unanimous decision of the entire MR moderating team.

He's a troubled soul, subject to violent mood swings. He's "Doctor Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde." When he's up, he can be witty and even brilliant. When he's down, he can be very badly behaved. It reached the point where some MR members didn't want to visit MR because they were afraid of him and didn't want to be in the same forums. This is simply not acceptable.

He always apologized afterward for bad behavior, but he always did it again.

I hope for his own sake that he finds doctors he can trust and a treatment regimen that will help him achieve balance. But meanwhile, his problems are his responsibility to deal with. MR is not his therapy group, and it was not fair to the rest of the MR community to be subjected to Mr. Hyde.
______
Dennis
Thank you for explaining this to me.
I agree with you that it cannot be so, that other members are scared to visit MR because of the postings of a person. That is not acceptable; of course.

I find it so sad to see another person suffer; even if he himself has caused it.

I just wish there could be a way to give this person another chance, without hurting the feelings of the other members of the forum.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote