View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 04:29 AM   #6
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolehughes View Post
Maybe its a disease, my kobo froze tonite, battery wasnt depleted, white screen and zero

and i guess it will be still frozen next week as ive no idea how to unfreeze it, I seem to spend my time on here reading about why I keep getting a reset message, or a set up message or some message with all the faults and problems.
Sometimes the battery gauge does not show the true charge of the device, especially if it is new. Try charging it for about 30-60 min and then turn it on or hit the reset button on the back of the device.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote