View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #3
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitech View Post
I just purchased a new book from kobo and I was syncing my kobo through the kobo application, but instead of adding the new book it totally erased all the books I had on it. If I re-sync, it does so but only one or two books at the time. I never had this issue before and I had my kobo since its release. Please help. Thanks.
Desktop version remains the same? Anything changed at all?
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote