Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:48 AM   #257
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
@Leonatus Can you PM me a link to a book that you have this issue with? If you have a simple book that you've created with just a single content file that would be ideal, but as long as you can tell me what to look for before conversion it'll be fine. E.G. I would need to know that I'm looking for the text '>verrückt<' before conversion so I know where to start looking after conversion.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote