View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:16 AM   #25
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabon View Post
Hi Inigo,

I have the same issue that Mac has. I tried to copy the sysinfo file as you requested but still no luck. The browser is closing each time that I am trying to access the system information. All other tools are working perfectly. Thank you for any additionnal tips.
Dabon.
Hi Dabon,

sysinfo does some internal specific tasks, so maybe we have different Iliad editions and they make the crash happen.

To find out where the problem comes from you should run the app from a terminal to be able to read the backtrace.

The easiest way is from the computer: if you have dropbear (SSH daemon) installed on your Iliad, ssh there and run:

(from the iliad):
$ export DISPLAY=:0.0
$ cd /path/to/Toolbox
$ lua _files/Toolbox.lua | ./_files/xx -p

and then proceed to click on sysinfo on your Iliad screen and report the error showed on your terminal.

Thanls,
Iņigo
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote