View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 250 Coupe View Post
I did wonder if it's arguing with my router for an IP address.
It does "call home" via the internet and sets up a local server (to send the .imp's to your reader). So perhaps it is a firewall/router issue!!!

Quote:
That and imp files are labeled as being registered to Softbook publisher rather than eBookwise librarian. Double clicking a file opens the eBookwise librarian correctly so I'm not sure what's up with that.
If you install the eBook Publisher software, then it should be registered as "eBook Edition".

Quote:
It's probably doing some sort of house keeping since it slows the PC to a crawl but I have not figured out what it's doing.

Michael
So it doesn't work with, say, only one .imp in your library?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote