View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbaynton View Post
Dr Ohh, do you not understand what I'm seeking? Although wordy, I think I've set it out.
Not your fault user categories are an area that I have purposefully avoided. Essentially though user categories are defined by custom columns the user creates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbaynton View Post
Having now deleted all the tags in my library and wanting to use the installed plug in to refill the tabs from Goodreads, what are the mechanics pls to solely group process only the tabs? i.e. I don't want to have overridden any of the other fields, such as author name when using "Edit metadata in bulk", and haven't yet found a way.
When you select the dropdown arrow next to the edit metadata icon select Download metadata and covers. Then select configure download. Now uncheck everything except tags, see attached images.

Good Luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	select_download_metadata_and_covers.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	97218   Click image for larger version

Name:	bulk_metadata_download.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	97219   Click image for larger version

Name:	configure_metadata_download.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	97220  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-03-2012 at 11:18 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote