View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbaynton View Post
Dr Ohh, do you not understand what I'm seeking? Although wordy, I think I've set it out.

Having now deleted all the tags in my library and wanting to use the installed plug in to refill the tabs from Goodreads, what are the mechanics pls to solely group process only the tabs? i.e. I don't want to have overridden any of the other fields, such as author name when using "Edit metadata in bulk", and haven't yet found a way.

Thks.
Have a look at Configure Metadata Download - I think it will allow you to restrict to Goodreads Tags Only - sample attached

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	97215  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote