Thread: 903 PB 912 hands on
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #18
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I haven't been able to find a quick way of converting a latex document while turnign equations into SGV images. I can get to an HTML file that will display properly in a browser, but this uses mathml - I see Bluegriffon has an html extension and can handle svg files, but I do not know whether it can turn mathml into svg, and given that the manual costs €5, the mathml extension about €4 and that I am a cheap bastard, as a matter of principle I don't want to pay for something that may not work at all for me.
The output from this would have to be understandable to the epub reading program, as well, so I would be twice as wary/cheap about this path. Do you know whether the programs on the Pocketbook devices can handle SVG within epubs, and if so, if it can be inlined within the text?

Edit: I shouldn't have been so lazy, and googled before I asked my question. Here's a link within MR that answers some of my questions:https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/SVG#..._Usage_in_ePUB

Last edited by rkomar; 02-19-2012 at 01:47 PM.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote